If you like the sleek minimalist look of roller blinds but desire extra privacy and protection, dual roller blinds combine two separate roller blinds into one convenient system. One transparent blind enables you to take in views while screening UV rays and peeking eyes, while the second blockout blind creates full coverage that is perfect for night time.
These unified dual blind systems are built to fit neatly into the width of your windows, maximising the sense of spaciousness in any room and blending seamlessly with existing décors. They also add fresh, fashionable appeal in a wide range of fabrics and colours. Mix and match the textured layers to create a statement with your own personal decorative stamp.
The levels of light and heat can be controlled with confidence with the hard wearing, easy to operate structural components of dual roller blinds. You can choose from spring, chain or remote control options all made with durable, quality finishes so they will endure many seasons.
These popular, practical and low maintenance blinds will add liveable and luxurious value to any domain. Browse the entire range of dual roller blinds at Blockout Blinds today.
Benefits, Features and Options of Dual Roller Blinds
- Dual roller blinds are an affordable, practical and versatile window covering solution which provide a classic and stylish look
- Easy to use and operate and are great for windows or doors where you need to open and close blinds regularly
- Our dual roller blinds use an easily controlled heavy duty chain system, making them easily adjustable and easy to clean
- Dual roller blinds are only as wide as your window, so they take up minimal space while allowing maximum view
- Easy care and maintenance – an occasional wipe with a damp cloth or light vacuum allows the blinds to look like new
- Allow you to have two blinds in one in an unobtrusive, space saving system. So, you can have a screen fabric and full blockout screen in one system.
- Our screen fabrics provide UV protection and privacy while still allowing you to see out
- Dual roller blinds help to keep heat out in summer and keep the warmth in during winter
- If you require privacy then the full blockout blinds will ensure people cannot see in
- Dual roller blinds can be designed to suit any home design – modern, contemporary or traditional
- Blockout Blinds is an industry leader and Australia’s first blind company to offer a 5 way 10 year guarantee for your complete satisfaction and peace of mind
- All Blockout Blinds dual roller blinds are custom made to the highest standards
- Light filtering and screen fabrics offer a way to reduce the glare while still allowing a large amount of soft natural light into your room without blocking the view
- We use high quality materials which include aluminium roller tubes as standard.
- The exclusive use of Acmeda hardware, available in classic chain drive, linked, dual and spring assist, demonstrates our commitment to quality
- Blockout Blinds employs innovative manufacturing techniques, such as ultrasonic cutting to prevent fraying, so your blinds remain looking good for longer
- Our dual roller blinds are made to comply with Australian Child Safety Laws
- Blockout Blinds roller blinds are made in Australia
- Blockout Blinds offers a large range of dual roller blinds to suit your requirements
- Choose from our wide range of fabrics, trims and hardware options
- Dual roller blinds can be chain controlled or motorised
- Available in widths up to 3 metres and drops to 3 metres, making them suitable for the largest windows