The Blockout Blinds – Timber Blinds Melbourne Range are the best choice for timeless beauty and modern practicality.
You can also view our range of plantation shutters Melbourne
Timber Blinds Benefits
- Beauty: Timber Blinds look beautiful left a natural wood colour or painted, oiled, or stained to suit your decor
- Style: Timber Blinds are a classic choice for stylish homes, creating warmth and character in any setting
- Save on heating and cooling: Timber offers excellent insulation, keeping your home warm in winter and cool in summer
- Practical: Natural wood offers a host of features such as light control, privacy, sound absorption and ventilation.
Timber Blind Options
- Basswood is a light but strong and stable wood, popular for model building, intricate carving, and for making musical instruments such as electric guitars, drums and wind instruments. Basswood is also the wood of choice for window blinds and shutters.
- Western Red Cedar is well known as an attractive, stable and durable timber. Excellent insulation qualities and a high resistance to twisting or warping make it ideal for Timber Blinds. It can be stained, painted or left unfinished in its warm, rich natural colour, which will mellow to a soft, silvery grey.