Ever popular Venetian blinds combine classic good looks with modern practicality. The timeless appeal of these window dressings will add a welcoming accent to homes both contemporary and traditional.
Our Venetian blinds Melbourne wide are available in a wide range of colours and finishes incorporating strong structural elements to withstand our harsh Australian weather. Choose from the organic warmth of timber, flexible smoothness of aluminium or humidity resistant PVC. All these easy care blinds need is a swift wipe or dust to maintain their attractive appearance.
With a range of different colours, styles and designs to match any décor, you’re bound to find our Venetian blinds Melbourne will suit your existing modern or vintage home. Adaptable to your needs, you can close them completely to shut out the view, create privacy without losing natural light by adjusting the tilt of the blades or enjoy full fortifying sunshine by drawing them right up. They also offer excellent ventilation properties as the blades can allow in lots of refreshing air.
All of our Venetian blinds Melbourne come with our 5 way guarantee which includes a 10 year warranty on the product, and a lifetime warranty on the installation.
You can accentuate your windows and transform an ordinary room into a room with character with our Venetian blinds Melbourne products. Contact us now for a free in-house measure and quote.
Benefits, Features and Options of Venetian Blinds
- Our timber Venetians are a classic choice for stylish homes, creating warmth and character in any setting
- Venetians are also a practical choice and include a host of features such as light control, privacy and ventilation
- With just a tilt of the blade you can see out, but others can’t see in
- Simple to operate, for just a little light, or draw them up completely for full light and view
- Blockout Blinds is an industry leader and Australia’s first blind company to offer a 5 way 10 year guarantee for your complete satisfaction and peace of mind (refer to our ‘Guarantee’ section to read more)
- All Blockout Blinds’ Venetians are custom made to the highest standards
- Choose from a wide range of colours and finishes
- Timber Venetians look beautiful in natural wood, colour, painted, oiled or stained
- Low maintenance and easy to clean, simply dust with a dry or damp cloth
- Blockout Blinds use quality metal parts instead of plastic for long life and durability
- Blockout Blinds Venetians are made in Australia
- Blockout Blinds offers a large range of Venetians to suit your requirements
- Aluminium Venetian Blinds include:
- Available in Micro 15mm, Slimline 25mm and Classic 50mm
- Slats come with 0.23mm thickness, at 20% more than industry standard, giving the blind a strength and durability that you can rely on
- Aluminium Venetians are a perfect solution for both residential and commercial properties as they include unlimited light control, a baked enamel finish and flexibility to prevent damage, an extensive colour range to match the latest trends and the availability of wood line, blackout and perforated slats
- PVC (Vision Wood) Venetian blinds are a great alternative to natural wood particularly in high humidity environments and heavy traffic areas and are also:
- The most durable, low maintenance, washable and fade resistant without peeling, cracking and warping issues
- Great for wet areas
- Affordable and versatile cut outs can accommodate door handles and other fittings
- Available in a variety of colours -from classic whites to natural timber finishes
- PVC Venetians can be manufactured in both 50mm and 63mm slats
- Timber Venetian blinds are made to withstand the harsh Australian conditions, enhancing durability through high grade timbers to minimise warping and splitting. All of our timber Venetians are fitted with traditional pelmets. The timber Venetian Blind options include:
- Basswood which is a light but strong and stable wood, popular for model building, intricate carving, and for making musical instruments such as electric guitars, drums and wind instruments. Basswood is also the wood of choice for window blinds and shutters. The Basswood Venetians have 50 mm or 64 mm slats and come in a range of painted and stained finishes.
- Western Red Cedar which is well known as an attractive, stable and durable timber. Excellent insulation qualities and a high resistance to twisting or warping make it ideal for timber Venetian blinds. Cedar Venetian blinds come in a lacquered rich natural cedar colour. Cedar Venetians have 46mm slats.
- Available in widths up to 2650 mm and drops to 3000 mm, making them suitable for the largest windows