Great for entertaining guests at home, popular domestic applications such as rear patios, poolsides, sun desks and terraces. Folding Arm Awnings can easily be mounted in modular sections to achieve coverage over large expanses.
Options for this product include operation by manual gear and motorisation (with or without sun and wind sensors), variable pitch control, cassette style, semi-cassette or pelmet head box.
Benefits, Features and Options of Folding Arm Awnings
- 40mm x 40mm square bar.
- 70mm Galvanised roller tube to 5000mm, 78mm thereafter.
- 7:1 Gearbox is standard – awnings over 6000mm should be motorised.
- Styled heavy extruded front bar.
- Heavy duty arms with stainless steel chain.
- Awning width from 1910mm to 12000mm
- Projection from 1600mm to 3600mm – we have the largest arm size range in Australia. BAT do not recommend 4100 arms for the Australia Folding Arm Awning. If wanting 4100mm arms, please select our Global 2020 Folding Arm Awning.
- Customer adjustable pitch control on each arm is an optional extra – adjustment range 5 degrees to 60 degrees.
- Extendable front valance is available as an option (1200mm drop using hemmed acrylic or 2000mm using unhemmed acrylic).
- Gives great sun protection when needed and can be retracted when required.