What You’ll Love About Your New PVC Plantation Shutters
- Completely made-to-order in our Melbourne factory
- You’ll enjoy quicker delivery times – just 4 weeks
- They’re almost indestructible! Get a dint-proof, scratch-proof window solution fast
- They deliver great insulation – feel cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Available in 3 colours – alpine white, ivory and vanilla
- Streamlined good looks effortlessly add value to your home, contemporary or period
- Transcends the trends – your windows will look stunning for years to come
- Incredibly versatile – even for difficult window shapes
- Low maintenance and super easy to clean.
Our PVC plantation shutters are the perfect mix of elegant good looks, versatility and long lasting function. Made-to-order for your unique windows in our Melbourne factory, when you want a stunning window solution fast, our shutters are your obvious choice.
Combining the chic, sophisticated look of timber shutters with the easy care, scratch and dint-proof properties of PVC, these plantation shutters are guaranteed to make a stylish statement in your home.
They’re a great option if you have unusual sized and shaped windows, because our experts can customise each shutter to suit your home’s individual requirements. Enjoy the superb craftsmanship of traditional shutters with the technologically advanced durability of PVC for a beautifully streamlined look that works equally well for contemporary and period homes.
Best of all, you won’t be cooling your heels waiting for 6-8 weeks for your shutters to arrive. Because we make them in-house, we can have your PVC custom plantation shutters installed in your home within 4 weeks (sometimes 4 weeks for regional customers).
Why Do We Use PVC?
One of the most common things we hear from our shutter customers is the wait for their timber shutters is too long. We’ve added PVC plantation shutters to deliver a speedier option for those clients who want the look and feel of timber shutters with the resilience, convenience and faster lead times that go hand-in-hand with this modern material. Your custom shutters are designed to suit your specific needs and purpose built in our factory for a quicker turnaround that doesn’t compromise on stylish good looks.
Installation and Measuring – more important than you think?
Making our custom-made PVC plantation shutters is more like building furniture than your average blind. As every home is different, we need to design them specifically for each window, which makes checking, measuring and installing them a complicated process that requires a highly trained specialist. Even a millimetre out could compromise the fit of your shutters and spoil their streamlined good looks. That’s why our shutter installer has over 20 years’ experience in the industry – and know-how that’s second to none! If we can’t do what you want, no one can!