If you want your home to be a sanctuary of safety, privacy and shelter, then you can’t go past our Aluminium Roller Shutters for unrivaled dependability and dramatically reduced energy bills.
Our tough, hard wearing shutters provide a superior defense against burglary, and their durable materials and solid appearance create both an effective physical and visual deterrent for potential intruders.
Our roller shutters Melbourne wide will enhance your sense of security by preventing prying eyes; alternatively, they can be fully opened for unrestricted views. You’ll love the convenience of operation from inside your very own home.
With our increasingly extreme climate conditions there has never been a better time for you to save money with less energy usage. Aluminium Roller Shutters offer the best protection against sweltering summers (reflects heat by up to 90%) and severe winters (reduces heat loss by up to 70%) through your windows.
Have complete control over your environment and resist nature’s damaging elements of high winds, rain, hail, UV rays and fire – Aluminium Roller Shutters even repel flying bush fire ash and debris. We’re confident that ours are the strongest and most durable roller shutters Melbourne has to offer.
Enjoy even more benefits – blissful, uninterrupted sleep with greatly reduced noise levels; sleek, unobtrusive design and high quality construction that will retain its appearance and properties for years to come.
For roller shutters Melbourne homes deserve, contact the experts at Blockout Blinds today.
- Protect your windows from extreme weather and UV rays all year round
- Reduces outside noise and provides a more restful sleep, ideal for shift workers or nurses
- Protection from intruders, gives you and your family a more secure and safe lifestyle
- Specifically designed for covering windows, corner windows, bay windows, sliding doors and front doors including alcove type entrances
- You have the option to control the amount of light and ventilation that you let in
- When your Aluminium Roller Shutters are up you can enjoy unrestricted views through your windows
- Protects your windows against flying debris and ash in bush fire prone areas
- Reducing your energy bills
- Operated from inside the home promoting safety and convenience
- Blockout Blinds is an industry leader and Australia’s first blind company to offer a 5 way 10 year guarantee for your complete satisfaction and peace of mind
- Custom made to the highest standards
- Operated from the inside of your home with either an electric or wind up control
- Our Aluminium Roller Shutters are made to the highest standards comprising architecturally strength aluminium construction, injected with high density polyurethane core for rigidity and insulation and are coated in two layered fade and abrasive resistant enamel
- Quality is ensured by a meticulous three stage test. Firstly the aluminium coil is chromated and cleaned, then oven dried and corrected. One layer of anti corrosive primer is applied to both sides of the coil followed by two layers of anti abrasive polyamide paint to the external surfaces
- There is constant control of the roll forming cycle and sample testing of the finished product to guarantee its conformity with manufacturing standards
- Meet the requirements of WFRA Standard FES025 C Version 2.31.2: Performance of External Construction Elements Subjected to Simulated Bushfire Attacks, Part C: Radiant Heat Test, issued July 2004 when exposed to 29-kW/square metre total heat flux
- In the opinion of the CSIRO, Aluminium Roller Shutters AR6, AR17 and AR12 are suitable for the protection of windows from radiant heat from bushfires and satisfy the performance required to protect windows of clause GP5.1 and clause P2.3.4 of the Building code of Australia 2005
- Blockout Blinds Aluminium Roller Shutters are made in Australia
- Blockout Blinds offers a large range of Aluminium Roller Shutters to suit your requirements
- A range of 15 colours will surely satisfy most discerning tastes
- Can be manually operated or affordable motorisation is available. In most brick veneer, weatherboard and cladding homes the most common manual control type, the winch control, is recessed into the cavity of a stud wall, covered by a face plate, which will allow the operator to insert the handle into the winch and gently rotate and hence control the roller shutter to a position of their liking.
- Available in widths up to 3.6 metres in width as a single Aluminium Roller Shutter and unlimited spans can be achieved by support mullions